About 43 Piane Avenue Brampton
43 Piane Avenue is located in the community of Fletcher’s West in Brampton. It is a freehold semi-detached home that is linked by the closet on the second floor staircase. Homes in the surrounding area include townhouses and semi-detached and detached homes. Information on the schools in the area may be found by clicking here. Public transportation and shopping are close by. For those of you how enjoy the outdoors Piane Park and Lloyd Sanderson Park are both within walking distance.
In recent years there have been many upgrades and renovations. The roof, garage door and air conditioner were replaced. Patterned concrete was installed on the front walkway and part of the backyard. The kitchen and powder room was completely redesigned and upgraded with modern fixtures making it much more functional.
Included in the purchase of 43 Paine Avenue is the existing stove, fridge, microwave range, dishwasher, clothes washer and dryer, all window coverings and all electrical light fixtures.
- Modern custom built kitchen with granite counter tops, severy, pantry, pendent lights, pot lights, ceramic floors, glass mosaic tile backsplash, under cabinet lighting, deep stainless sink, water filtration system and island with wine rack;
- Fenced-in backyard with deck and patterned concrete;
- Huge basement with coffered ceilings and pot lights;
- Large master bedroom with 4 piece ensuite and walk-in closet; and
- Spacious second bedroom with double closets.
For more information or to request a viewing of 43 Piane Avenue contact Françoise 647-204-6307.
Images of 43 Piane Avenue Brampton