This Stunning Great Gulf Home is located on a corner lot and is within minutes to the future 407 Extension. It is less than one year old and is approximately 2290 square feet. The home owners speared no expense on upgrades and it shows.
Some of the features at 1910 Cocklin Cres Oshawa are listed below:
- Dark Hardwood floors thoroughout.
- Open concept main floor.
- California Shutters throughout.
- Fireplace in the Great Room,
- Kitchen with granite counter tops, ceramic floors & back splash & stainless steel appliances.
- Master Bedroom with his/her walk-in closest and 5 pc ensuite
Images from 1910 Cocklin Cres Oshawa