FIND OUT HOW TO STOP THE POWER OF SALE PROCESS
If you’ve received notice that the bank is about to sell your home and you want to stop the power of sale process, you’ll want to take immediate action. DO NOT PANIC there is a solution. The last thing you want to do is act hastily without having all of the information you need to make an informed decision.
Start by contacting your mortgage lender. Working with them, is the simplest solution for everyone. Remember your mortgage lender is not in the business of selling homes.
If the lender is unwilling to work with you we are. Our Refinance Buy Back program will keep you in your home by finding you an alternative source of financing no matter how damaged your credit is.
Here is how you stop the Power of Sale Process with the Refinance Buyback Program . . .
- You sell your home at market value to one of our investors.
- The investor pays off your mortgage.
- You REMAIN IN YOUR HOME and lease the home for a pre-determined length of time (usually between 2 – 5 years). The program duration is determined by the length of time it takes to fix your credit.’
- During the lease period you will be working with one of our consultants’ to help rebuild your credit. At the end of the lease you will have the right to re-purchase the home at an agreed upon price.
Benefits of the Refinance Buy Back Program:
- Stops the embarrassment of being evicted from your home;
- Your debts will be paid off;
- Avoids you having to find a rental property;
- Rebuilds your credit with the help of our consultants;
- Forces you to save for the downpayment. Twenty percent of your lease payments is credited towards the downpayment; and best of all
- At the end of the program you will be in a position to obtain a traditional mortgage.
Our aim is to set you up for success in the future.
Do I Qualify for Refinance Buy Back?
In order to qualify for the program you must have a secure source of income and at least 10% equity in your home. Your credit rating doesn’t matter as our financial experts will mentor you during the program to improve your credit. Regardless of your situation, whether it’s bad credit, divorce or refinancing, we are here to help you. The best part is that you won’t be forced to move out of your home!
If the threat of Power of Sale has you feeling backed into a corner with no where to turn, we can help…647-204-6307
Leave a Reply