RE/MAX REALTY SERVICES INC., BROKERAGE


CONTACT US

Françoise Pollard | Staging Your Home

FP-staging-banner

WHY STAGING YOUR HOME IS SO IMPORTANT

Home-staging is an essential factor for selling your home efficiently. Professionally styled to suit the homebuyer’s tastes, home-staging has proven to be a wonderful way to bring out the unique qualities of your home.

Home-staging is a professional service that serves to make your home more appealing to buyers. For buyers who may have spent the whole day house hunting, using home-staging to set an atmosphere and aesthetic for your home can make the property you’re selling memorable.

From the seller’s point of view, home-staging is a fantastic choice that will overall boost the experience of selling your home — not only will your home sell for more, but it will also sell at a much faster rate than a home that was not staged.

Françoise is such a believer in the benefits of home-staging that she’ll cover the costs to have your home staged.

Home-staging has undoubtable advantages, and the stats are there to back it up. According to the Real Estate Staging Association, real estate properties on the market sell dramatically faster after they have been set up for home-staging.

In a study conducted with 174 homes that had already been on the market with no success, it took 156 days for their owners to agree to home-staging. However, after the home-staging process, the homes sold on average in 42 days.

Likewise, the counter study looked at another 410 homes that were staged before they hit the market. Those homes also sold in approximately 42 days.

It’s safe to say that home-staging produces amazing results. With those 410 properties staged prior to being listed, they spent 79 per cent less time on the market. Who wouldn’t be excited to the idea of sell their home in under two months?’

Home staging is vastly effective, and makes your online listing look that much more appealing — and with 90 per cent of buyers looking online, this couldn’t be more important.

The effects of the process leaves your home looking so great, you’ll almost want to stay!

“She staged our home so well I was tempted to stay.  We had lots of interest and our home sold on the first day it was placed on the market with several offers… We really appreciate all of Françoise’s efforts in being there for us during all the offers and negotiations” – Kevin and Shirley

THE BENEFITS OF STAGING YOUR HOME

You create lasting impressions . . .

Considering that most buyers will form an opinion about any home within the first ten seconds upon arrival, making a lasting, memorable impression on potential buyers is key. And home-staging will do just that.

One key thing to remember is that only an estimated 10 per cent of home buyers can “visualize the potential of a home”. This translate to indicate that the other 90 per cent of your home visitors will have a difficult time looking past imperfections, clutter of dirt. Professional home-staging eliminates this risk by paying close attention to detail and cleanliness.

Emphasize unique qualities about your home . . .

Because you’re working with professional home-stagers, they’ll know exactly how to bring out the special features that are unique to your home. They’re attention to detail and stylish taste will accentuate your home in ways you may have not otherwise imagined. Giving home-staging a chance gives your home the opportunity to look absolutely fabulous for open house tours!

You emotionally detach prior to moving . . .

Selling your home and moving somewhere new is hard enough, without even thinking about packing! Sometimes it can be difficult to emotionally detach from your unique belongings, such as photos, memorabilia, and the objects the remind you of all the great times you’ve had in your home.

Home-staging truly helps with this by packing away those kinds of things prior to selling you home. This way, you’ll be more more regulated to living in your home for a short period of time without all of those things — and not to mention, the most special things get packed away first, keeping them safe from the chaotic movement of packing your belongings.

STAGING BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURES

PROPERTY ONE – BEFORE STAGING

PROPERTY ONE – AFTER STAGING


PROPERTY TWO – BEFORE STAGING

PROPERTY TWO – AFTER STAGING


PROPERTY THREE – BEFORE STAGING

PROPERTY THREE – AFTER STAGING